Asbestos was commonly used in buildings before 1978, before it was discovered to be dangerous. Breathing in loose asbestos fibers can cause a buildup of scar-like tissue in the lungs called asbestosis. This buildup leads to mesothelioma, a serious lung disease. It’s important to inquire about an asbestos inspection to find all fibers, then safely remove and dispose of any loose asbestos fibers in your Prairieville work environment. Call Air Environmental Services to make sure the job is done right. We keep up with all of the latest asbestos regulations and have the experience to make sure there is not a sliver of asbestos left when the job is finished. Call us today about the asbestos services that we offer can do for your Prairieville business.